Energy and product review

Blog for energy and product review. I'd like to share my experence with you!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratified-China Cut Greenhouse Emissions

When I look back to my childhood, I can not help crying. Why? You know, at that time, the air was pure and fresh here and there. Although our village is really poor, everyone is healthy and happy. Now, with the development of industry, there are more and more factories and plastic wastes. It seems that every thing has gone forever.



A few days ago, Premier Wen declared that China would cut emissions by up to 45%. I was really glad when I heard this news. You know China demands for the largest energy consumption. If he can fulfill his promise, all of the world will derive mush benefit and we will benefit from China’s action.


Maybe I have spent much time on environmental protection, we remain survive the earth. My friend always told me that the earth has itself ecological balance and human’s various actions will produce a slight effect on environment. Also they said that I was a little simply not in my right mind. But I insist on and I have my own way that if we ignore the impact of over consumption of resources (oil, gas and something else), we will fell a victim to our own action.



Now, I am just looking forward to seeing clean sky and white clouds. We should respect for nature, but not to conquer nature.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home