Energy and product review

Blog for energy and product review. I'd like to share my experence with you!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Solar Charger for Your iphone Demands More Battery Power

I like check my favorite websites and browse my RSS feed reader for updates. It becomes my routine each morning. Typically, after I’ve satisfied my hunger for world news and of course the latest Apple rumors, I still have a strong charge on my iPhone. However, with the release of iOS4, the latest iPhone update, I now stream Pandora in the background while I perform my typical morning routine and this habit has resulted in more battery usage. Previously, one night’s charge would get me through most of the day without any worries, but with my new multitasking habit I now need a midday boost.

This need for extra battery power is not due to the iOS4′s engineering. iOS 4 manages power efficiently and delivers the best possible battery life. And multitasking in iOS 4 doesn’t slow down the performance of the foreground app or drain the battery unnecessarily. The need for extra battery power is because users are now doing more with their iPhones. In my own example, I cited that I now run a music streaming app while I check my favorite websites in Safari.

The solution is to get a portable solar charger for it. Built in 3.7V/1500mAh Li-battery,compatible with iPhone 3GS/3G/2G/1G, the iPhone solar charger comes with an included genuine leather case. Solar charger shealth will produce electric energy so long as it put under sunshine. The compact solar charger features a fan-blade design that allows it to achieve maximum solar area when in use. Just spread out the blades, expose them to direct sunlight either outdoors or affixed to a window, and get ready to take your power on the road.

More info about solar charger at:

http://solargoods.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/buy-iphone-solar-charger-read-this-article-first/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home